Nortek Leveler #6680 Settling Jack/ screw jackSKU: NL 6680
Dimensions: 6 x 6 with 8" of adjustment
Note: An additional $2.50 shipping and handling charge will be added to your order with the purchase of this product.
Occasionally an increased load on your structural support columns can happen and leveling can be a difficult task. Nortek® has addressed this situation with the Nortek® Leveler our name for a quality settling jack / screw jack. Not your typical Screw-Jack Leveler: they all handle the load...only one is designed for adjusting, even in tight spots. If you have any questions on log home / deck leveling jacks ; please feel free to call us: 1-715-324-5748
See specs below to find out more about the unique design of the Nortek® Leveler and why your investment should be resting on it.
Nortek recommends applying (Corrision X) to our Nortek Levelers /settling jacks before any adjustments are made. Find it in our settling jack or accessories section
Specifications: Spec sheet(PDF)
- Plated with a High Quality Zinc Phosphate Process
- 1" - 10 ACME Thread.
- 20,000 lb vertical load capacity.
- 6"x6" square mounting plates with 8" of total adjustment..
- Lowered height of 1 3/8".
- 1 3/8 " diameter x 10" deep hole in post.
- Adjustable with punch & sledge in tight areas or to relieve initial load.
Installation instruction (pdf) Jack Leveler/ post leveler
- Plated with a High Quality Zinc Phosphate Process that serves as an anticorrosive & lubricates. This process passes over 10 military & automotive specifications.
- Bronze bearing reduces nut turning force.
- ACME thread has a high strength thread profile & reduces friction.
- Increased support area at the Spider Nut & the Bronze Bearing.
- Nortek's exclusive Spider Nut provides easier adjustment with increased load displacement.
- Precision manufactured for strength & durability.
Nortek Leveler (pdf) Click here for Shipping costs on our screw jacks/ Nortek's Levelers
Nortek Leveler Certification(pdf)